Do living family members want to contact other living members they otherwise have nothing in common with?
I posed this question to Kristi who happens to live in a town in NJ where there are 6 Predmore's in the phone book and we know an early Predmore was one of the first settlers of the town in the early 1700's.
Her response was, no I do not want to contact or be contacted by other Pr?more's unless I have a way of first determining if we have other common interests. If that is the case, then perhaps Facebook is the best way to deal with this. Need more comments from the younger generation.
I also wonder if this is true for the older generation more interested in the history than social contacts....concepts need more flushing out.
For the geo search, do we use members or the general public? Are there two options?
Tuesday, June 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment