Tuesday, June 2, 2009

P/P/P/P Family

This was the original June Welsh Family Association work. June published ? volumes over ?? years. Apparently all of this work is on two sets of computer files that are hosted by Howard Johnson. One file is the connected family tree, the other file contains families that were never connected to the tree (Missing Links).

Access to these files requires a computer program that I have purchased by not used yet (not Mac compatible of course). Howard has given me access to the files, now I need to get that job done...hopefully early June in FL.

I will have to determine how extensive the connected Family file is and if there is any way to upload this file to ancestry without creating a disaster of duplicates and orphans.

Next, I need to figure out what to do with the Missing Links file and how to tackle it....and what to do with Pr???more's who really are not connected to John of 1661.....I am sure this issue will arise as we move along.

Finally, I need to see if the computer files have the extensive notes included in the published work, if not what to do with the published work in terms of scanning, indexing, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment